Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Fresh Start

 Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted in a really long time but I want to start posting again. This time I'm doing outfit inspiration sets. These outfits will be for all different types of events and occasions. The outfits will be put together by me and be based of  my style and what I think looks nice together. I hope that you guys will enjoy my future posts and they help you out! These sets will be featured in my new blog, THE STYLE DOCTOR. My current blog Fashion Tattler the one you are on  right now will no longer be used and posted on. Please check out my new blog where I hope to improve. Thank you, I will see you very soon over on THE STYLE DOCTOR !
                              -Ruby

new blog: pastelandlights.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment