Thursday, October 18, 2012

Scarves




   Scarves are one of my essentials things for fall and winter. I own many scarves and I think they just jazz up your outfit. If you're wearing a plain color t-shirt why not jazz it up with a colorful scarf. In my opinion scarves go with everything blouses, dresses, t-shirts etc. During the fall and winter scarves can keep your neck warm and add a touch a outfit. During spring and summer I prefer very thin and light weight scarves so you won't get too hot. Personally I like patterned scarves, they just give you that pop of color in your outfit!

Check out this video that shows you 52 ways to wear your scarves during the winter.


Have fun with your scarfs, turn your creativity on! They aren't just for wear around you neck anymore. Your big scarves can be made into many things   vests, cardigans, blouses, swimsuit cover ups etc. One scarf can be wore over 100 different ways. Also you can find very cool and unique scarves for a cheat price at many stores. I hope my blog post gave you more information about scarves, Bye!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

    
     If you wanted to know how to turn your scarf into a vest, here is a video to show you how.
                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment