Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Item Review: Vera Bradley, Vera tote

    Hey guys so from now on I will be doing item or product  reviews on things that I think that work really well and that I want to share with you guys. So lets get to it. I love purses and bags, but most of all I care about if they are useful. Lately I've been loving my Vera Bradley one shoulder Vera tote bag. I love the pattern on the outside of the bag and all that space inside of it. You can put so much stuff inside. It's more of an everyday bag, it can be used for work, school and play.
  
       Video of the Vera tote review
  The bags comes in twenty-three different patterns, it also has six pockets on the inside and two on the outside. It also can be washed in the washing machine and dried in the dryer. At the bottom of the bag there's a board to keep the bad standing. It is very light and it doesn't heart your shoulders when you're carrying it, because the straps are quilted. The bag costs $86.00 on verabradley.com and in the Vera Bradley stores.                                 
Vera
Link for the Vera Bradley websitehttp://www.verabradley.com

1 comment:

  1. I have a blue vera bradley purse and its so cute and great post btw

    ReplyDelete