Sunday, November 11, 2012

Four Different Outfits



Four Different Outfits  Hey guys so, today I put together four different outfits. All four of the outfits are in different categories, comfy casual, edgy, dressy and girly.
   The first outfit is very comfy and casual. The big knit owl sweater is very cute and comfy. The mint color skinny jeans give the outfit a pop of color with the black sweater. For this outfit out want to keep it casual so you can pair it with some boots or moccasins. The second outfit is sort of on the edgy side. I chose this peace sign top, I love how the front of the top is cropped. For jeans I chose a pair of skinny black and white tie-dye jeans, the white top balanced out the outfit with the tie-dye jeans. My absolute favorite part of this outfit would have to be the black studded combat boots. The studs add a really cool looks. For accessories I just added a YOLO necklace. a horizontal cross ring, and a pair of black hoop earrings.
   The next outfit I chose a sheer aqua dress shirt, I love the shirt, because of the gold tips on the collar. For jeans I chose a pair of chord colored skinny jeans. I love the shoes in this outfit, the pair of tan block heel ankle boots look so cute. it gives the outfit more attitude and style. For accessories I added a pair of gold hoop earrings. The next outfit is my favorite, it's very cute and girly. The white lace is covering the mint dress, the two colors look awesome together. I decided to pair the dress with a pair of brown oxfords.Because the outfit is fairly simply, we want to accessorize. For accessories I added two bracelets a gold coil bracelet and a stretchy mint pyramid bracelet. Also a pair of gold drop down earrings and a vintage bird on a wire necklace.
In most of the outfits gold is included, I love how the color gives the outfit a vintage look.
So I hope you guys liked these outfits and that you give them a try. Thanks for reading!                                   
  Comment below on your favorite outfit!
For more great outfit ideas visit my friend Jade's blog http://www.findyourfashionhere.blogspot.com/


Sheer dress
modcloth.com


Owl sweater
udobuy.com


Sheer top
modcloth.com


Vero Moda peace t shirt
$45 - veromoda.com




Roxy
pacsun.com


Low rise jeans
pacsun.com


UGG Australia suede loafer
$185 - farfetch.com




Wet Seal punk boots
wetseal.com


Dorothy Perkins leather shoes
dorothyperkins.com


Cross jewelry
$44 - modekungen.se


White house black market
whitehouseblackmarket.com


Metal jewelry
modcloth.com






Vintage jewelry
$19 - oliverbonas.com


Black jewelry
etsy.com




Yellow gold necklace
$13 - debenhams.com


Miss Selfridge gold jewelry
missselfridge.com


No comments:

Post a Comment