Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide

holiday gift guide
   There are ten days till Christmas! Hey guys today I'm doing a holiday gift guide post. Around the holiday season when I go shopping with my friends I pay attention to things that caught their eye, and things they wanted. Then when I go Christmas shopping for gifts I see if they still haven't got that item I would get it for them for Christmas, this is just one of the things I do.
For the first gift I chose perfume. It make you smell good and confident. I recommend perfume that stays on for a very long time. Some of my favorite perfumes are Taylor Swift's first and second Enchanted Wonderstruck, this perfume has a really sweet sent and it smells like magic. Also I love Justin Bieber's new fragrance Justin Bieber's Girlfriend, this perfume has a really fruity smell, you can smell blackberries and all other fruits in there. I totally recommend getting those two perfumes. 
For the second gift I chose eye shadows. My favorite palettes would have to be the Urban Decay Naked 1 and 2 palettes, you can achieve a really smokey eye look with both palettes. Also I love the Ultra Shimmer 88 colored palette, it has many other shades of colors. You can achieve so many look with the 88 colors.
    Moving on to the next gift I chose China Glaze nail polish. China Glaze has gorgeous colors and their nail polish is very thick so you only need to apply one layer, for the nice color. I chose some shimmery and magnetic looking colors. You can give a series of different colors.  For the fourth gift I chose clutches and handbags. There I have a Juicy Couture studded black clutch, a Vera Bradley wrist-let, and a Vera Bradley Vera Tote. In one of my previous posts I did a review on the Vera Tote, so you can check it out. The two wrist-lets are very light and can hold some cards, cash, your phone, and maybe a lip gloss or mascara. The Vera Tote can carry a great amount of stuff in it and it's very strong.
   The last present might be for the person that you really don't know what to get. So I chose this Starbucks coffee set. Inside there are three packs of coffee of your choice, one Starbucks logo mug, and one pack of Walkers shortbread. This is a great gift to one of those passionate coffee drinkers. Also I chose a gift card. Usually when I give someone a gift card it's because I seriously no idea what they want so I let them get their own present. 
     I hope this post helped you guys out there that are shopping for presents.
          
       Happy Holidays!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Ruby, you clearly explained your Christmas presents well. Even though I am not into fashion or my friends, you give all the information needed. For example, you say the brand and the cotes needed for the nail polish. Good job! Remember to capitalize your individual I's. - Sarah Hardy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please do a holiday haul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete