Sunday, December 30, 2012

What I Got For Christmas 2012

What I Got For Christmas
  Hey guys, so today I'm going to do a really quick post on what I received for Christmas this. I'm only doing this because it was requested by a viewer. But first I want to put a huge disclaimer out there, that I'm not trying to brag in any with way. Now that it's out there, let's get started! So I separated this into two categories, one category with what I was in my stoking and one category with the main presents.

 What was in my Stoking:
-  Coastal Scents mini Palette with 12 different colors
-  Maybelline Bouncy Blush 
-  Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade Bad to the Bronze
-  Benefit Cream Eyeshadow / Liner
- Two EOS lip balms
- NARS Lip Lacquer
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
- Maybelline Great Lash Gel Mascara  
Maybelline Great Lash Very Black Mascara 
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
- Baby Lips Limited Edition Lip Balms
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer 
- Candy Canes 

 What was under the Christmas Tree:
- My parents got me Beats By Dr.Dre Solo HD headphones, the Marc  
 Jacobs Daisy perfume and the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- My grandparents got me the Viva La Juicy perfume set and a Vera Bradley  
 mini Chain Bag
- My aunt got me a light blue pull-over from Victoria Secret's Pink, a black 
 One Direction Zip Up Sweatshirt and 
- My other aunt and uncle got me an earring stand, necklace hanger and a three 
 stack ring holder
- My cousin Maggie gave me a dream catcher that she made and the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
-  My cousin Stacy got me the Bobby Brown Eyebrow Kit
- My cousin's girlfriend Simon got me a rhinestone horseshoe ring and a gold  
 black camera chain necklace
So that's all the things I got for Christmas, and I absolutely love and appreciate 
 everything that I got. Again I'm not trying to brag in any way  

 I hope everyone had a great holiday!
 Leave a comment below telling me what you got.

No comments:

Post a Comment