Friday, February 22, 2013

Pretty Little Liars, Aria Montgomery Inspired Outfits


     Hey everyone today I'm going to be starting my Pretty Little Liars inspired outfits series. Each week I will be recreating two outfits worn by the four girls of PLL. Have you ever seen an outfit worn on someone that you really liked but didn't know where they got it or you can't afford. Well that's okay, because you can always try to recreate the outfit using pieces in your closet or much cheaper pieces of clothing that are similar. As you probably know from the title , today I'm doing a outfit inspiration on Aria Montgomery from ABC Family's hit T.V. series Pretty Little Liars. Aria Montgomery on the show , played by Lucy Hale has a bohemian and edgy style. She loves to layer pieces of clothing, have bright pops of color in her outfits and have main staple pieces. Personally I love Aria's style and I dress quite like her.



Untitled #13

                                                                                                         Original Outfit  # 1
    For the first is inspired by Aria's outfit in season 3, episode 1 (Remains of A.) In the scene she was wearing a yellow top and blue pants with tribal print wedges. For the tops I chose a simply flowy light yellow tank top, paired with blue skinny jeans. For shoes I found the same  pair of tribal print wedges from Steve Madden. The tribal wedges add a pop of color and pattern to the outfit. Aria's original scarf was from Anthropology but unfortunately it was sold out, so I found another floral scarf on anthropology.com that was much cheaper. Since in the scene Aria belted her top, I decided to belt the yellow top with a skinny blue belt. Lastly I picked out a purse that looked similar to Aria's in blue with a cool print on the front. This outfit would be perfect for the spring and summer time, with the bright colors in the outfit.
       Original Outfit # 2
 The second recreation is on Aria's outfit also in season 3. In the scene as Aria's walking through the cafeteria of Rosewood High, she's wearing a tan long sleeve blouse, black cut out leggings, and a maroon faux fur vest and brown buckled swayed boots. For the tan top I found a similar tan top with a high low hemline. For the cut out leggings I finally found similar black side cut out leggings from a site called boohoo.com costing only $20, where Aria original ones were over $90 the cut out leggings definitely add a edgier look to the outfit. For the most notice piece in Aria's outfit , her faux fur vest. I found a similar and cheaper maroon vest on buckle.com that looks just about same to Aria's. Aria's original were from Steve Madden but sadly are sold out in stores and online. But I found a pair of brown swayed Timberland boots with laces and gold accents on the buckles. For accessories I added a simply dark gray beanie. In the scene Aria was carrying a black cross-body fringe bag, and I actually found the exact bag at Rare London's online website rarelondon.com. This outfit is perfect for right now, when it's cold and chilly outside. The beanie and vest will keep you nice and warn.
  I hope everyone enjoyed this post, come back next week for a inspired outfits for Hanna Marin. Thanks for reading.
                                            -Bye!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                                                          
   

No comments:

Post a Comment