Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Stay At Home Valentine's Day Beauty Treatment

Untitled #12
      Hey everyone, and welcome to another one of my Countdown to Valentine's Day blog posts, can you believe there is only 7 day left until Valentines Day. This Valentine's Day if you don't have a valentine to celebrate Valentine's Day with, that's totally fine. If you don't plan on going out, and staying home along, why not give yourself a nice and peaceful at home beauty treatment. Today I'm going to tell you all the steps of a relaxing beauty treatment and my beauty treatment essentials. So lets get started.
      For a relaxing night in, kick off those heels and get comfortable. First remove all your makeup.The first product I want to talk about is Bioderma, it's a makeup remover/cleanser. This product takes off all my makeup so easily. It refreshes your skin. After removing all your makeup, it's shower time. My favorite body wash at the moment would be the Kiehl's Grapefruit Deluxe body wash. It smell so amazing and fruity. For my hair I would use my Organix passion fruit guava shampoo and the Organix passion fruit guava conditioner. Both these products are 40% made from organic resources and they also makes your hair smell amazing and refreshed. After I get out of the shower,  I would moisturized my roots and rub my ends with the Macadamia Natural Oil, after about ten minutes I rinse the product out, when my hair is about damp dry I would rub the Organix argon oil in my hair. It make your hair look more young and shiny. 
     After a nice shower stay comfortable and lounge in your pajamas,slippers and robes. I got my pajamas from Forever21, my slippers are from Ugg Australian and my robe is also from Forever21. Now on to the night skin care steps, first I apply some of my Sisley-Paris Eye Contour mask under my eyes and let it sit for about ten minutes. Then rinse it of, it moisturizes your eyes and it helps with dark under eye bags. In the winter my face tends to get really dry and I would apply the Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Hydrator to my face, it's a rich, oil-free cream-gel that moisturizes and hydrates your skin throughout the night. For my hands I would use my Kiehl's Grapefruit hand and body lotion. For lips I use the Lush lip balm /lip scrub to get off any dead skin. Over that I apply some of the Christian Dior Crème De Rose Smoothing Lip Balm, this has to be my favorite lip balm it keeps your lips moisturized and plump.
Usually I would paint my nails to keep them nice and pretty looking. My favorite shade at the time would be Lady Like by Essie, it's a light pink with a grayish reflected color.
      Candles are a great way to calm a room room, making it peaceful and soothing. To relax burn a candle of your favorite scent mine is Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works. when you want to release stress, Spray some of Bath and Body Work's Pillow Mist Aromatherapy on your pillow, the scent relaxes your brain and helps with stress. Now just relax on your bed or coach. I like to make a nice glass of sleepy time herbal tea and a plate of chocolate Milano cookies, chocolates good for your soul. Have your favorite book or magazines, no technology tonight except your phone. Currently my favorite book is Two Truths and a Lie by Sara Shepard, it's and teen girls drama and mystery novel. This beauty treatment can be for any day you want doesn't have to be just Valentine's Day.
      I hope this post was helpful to you guys. Keep your eyes out for more Countdown to Valentine's Day posts. All links to items I mentioned are below.
     Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!



Forever 21
forever21.com




Tech accessory
etsy.com


Sisley pari
bergdorfgoodman.com


Clinique face moisturizer
neimanmarcus.com


Christian Dior lip care
nordstrom.com


Lip care
lushusa.com


Kiehl s kiehl s
$30 - johnlewis.com


Kiehl s kiehl s
$24 - johnlewis.com



Haircare
folica.com

14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle
bathandbodyworks.com


Pillow Mist Aromatherapy
bathandbodyworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment