Thursday, January 31, 2013

DIY Valentine's Day Pillow Case

       Hey beauties, today I'm doing my second post in my Countdown to Valentine''s Day series. Today I bring to you another DIY, show you how you can make your own one of a kind Valentine's Day inspired pillow case. These pillow case don't have to be just for Valentine's Day, they can decorate your couch and room. Also they are very inexpensive to make. Turn on your creativity and lets get started.                                                                                                                      


Materials:
  Flower Heart                                
-1 yard of color felt
-fabric glue/glue gun
  Pillowcase
-2-3 yards of 
fabric
      

    Down below I have and amazing video show you have to make this gorgeous and fast pillow case. This video was posted on YouTube by Anne also known as anneorshine. She has amazing DIYS on her channel so definitely check her out. When I first tried out this DIY I was so
 satisfied with the outcome. It totally spiced up my room for Valentine's Day. The total cost of this whole project for me was about $15 with is a pretty reasonable price for a decorative pillow. 
Usually if you want a good quality pillow it's at least more than $20.
                                                                      



     Thanks for reading, keep your eyes out for more of my Countdown to Valentine's Day Series. Byeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment