Saturday, January 19, 2013

How to Wear Peter Pan Collar Necklaces+DIY

Peter Pan collar

     Hey everyone sorry I haven't been posting lately I just have been really busy lately. I hope everyone is doing great in 2013 so far.   

     Today I'm going to be doing a how to wear peter pan collars with outfits and a DIY post, I'm going to show you how to make your own personalized peter pan collars. They are one of my favorite  trends right now and lets just say I have a tiny obsession with them. The peter pan collar can spice up many outfits. They add a cute and sophisticated look to any outfit. With these collars you can make so many new outfits. A lot of shirts and blouses come with built is collars, but they can be a bit pricey. You can also dress these collars with dresses, down below I put together three different outfits that I spiced up with a peter pan collar.                                                                        

Untitled #10      If you have a neutral plain color dress a sparkly or jeweled collar necklace would add a slash of color and life to your outfit. You can dress the collars up or down. Sometimes these collars could be a bit pricey, and not really found in stores. Most of them are sold online, but when I learned how to make them myself, I was really excited, because I could make the collar to match my outfits. They are really simple,fast and inexpensive  to make. The total cost for me was about $10, and a collar online is about $20-$30.

   Down below is a video teaching you how to make three different DIY peter pan collar necklace, by Ingrid or also known as missglamorazzi on YouTube.  She is a beauty  guru with wonderful beauty tips, she does amazing beauty video and vlogs I absolutely love her videos. 


Ingrid's YouTube beauty channel link:
http://www.youtube.com/missglamorazzi
Ingrid's YouTube vlog channel:
http://www.youtube.com/thegridmonster
Link to the collar outline: http://www.sendspace.com/pro/r2c9h0 

  Thank you for reading, I hope everyone enjoyed this post, Follow for alerts on new posts!







  

No comments:

Post a Comment