Friday, January 25, 2013

Valentines Day Outfits.

Untitled #11
    Hey everybody I'm really excited today because I am going to be kicking of  my Valentine's Day series. From now until Valentine's Day I am going to be doing Valentine's Day related posts. From DIYS, to outfit ideas and special treats. Today I put together four different Valentine's Day outfits. Many people often stress over 
thinking about what to wear, that's okay because I'm here to help. All of these outfits are more settle with colors, mostly pestle pinks than bright red and hot pink.   

   Outfit #1: The first is outfit is the most casual, but still cute. On Valentine's Day if you are just hanging out with some friends going shopping this is perfect, because this outfit is very comfy and casual. The white graphic tee with the black heart works really well with the pastel pink color denims. Also color denim are very trendy now. I pair this outfit with some brown combats, because the outfit would look more laded back the casual. Also the combat boots are super comfy. Since this outfit is more casual, I decided to finish it off with a cream colored Longchamp tote bag.       
   Outfit #2:  The second outfit would be a great day outfit. You have a sheer pastel pink collared button-up blouse with really pretty gold studs on the collar. For pants I chose these metallic gold colored jeans, they bring out the color of the studs on the blouse. Also the jeans add a sharp color to the outfit. For shoe I chose these very comfortable peach pink Tory Burch flats, that also has gold detailing that goes perfect with the jeans. To finish everything off I added a metallic gold colored Rebecca Minkoff mini mac clutch with a gold chain for you to put the bag across your should.
   Outfit #3:  The next outfit is perfect when you are going the a party or are going out to a special fancy dinner. The most exciting part of the outfit, THE DRESS! I chose this coral color silk embellished evening gown, that is cinched at the waistline with gold detailing. With the perfect dress you need a pair of gorgeous shoes. I picked these amazing gold strap heels with a very high platform, to keep you feet comfortable. Adding more intelligence I chose a cream and gold colored clutch that is the perfect size for you night essentials.
   Outfit #4: The final outfit is great for a lunch or diner date, it is more dressy but not as fancy as the last outfit. I chose a shier short sleeve, pastel pink blouse with a sparkle black sequinned collar. I would tuck the blouse into a lace black skater skirt. For this outfit I added some studded loafers or you can easily transform this outfit with a pair of black wedges. I like wedges a lot better than heels, because they are more comfortable and support your feet better as you walk. For a simple bag I added this Chanel inspires messenger bag with the black leather quilting and the gold and black cross body chain. 
      
    All these outfits can easily be recreated, if you click on the picture it will link you to a page with all the websites that you can find these items.
    I hop everyone enjoyed this Valentine's Day outfits post, keep your eyes out for more of my Valentine's Day series, and I will talk to you next time. Byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
    Leave a comment below telling my with was you favorite outfit!




No comments:

Post a Comment