Friday, January 4, 2013

Best of 2012 Tag

Best of 2012 Tag
     Hey everyone, Happy 2013!!!!! I can't 2013 is here already, 2012 passed by so fast. So today I'm going to do the best of 2012 tag. Explaining my favorite fashion pieces, beauty products, accessories and just random stuff. 
     During 2012 I've loved collared shirt, they are very trendy right now and can be paired with many things also the collars add an extra touch to the outfit. I love my sleeveless salmon colored top, especially the lace collar on it. Right now I'm really into skulls, I just think they are so edgy and fun. Like this white sweater, there are little gold skull all over the front, I like it's so pretty.  Another fashion piece is my sleeveless denim vest. The denim vest has gold studs on the  shoulders and the studs glam the look. The lace shorts are so girly and feminine look, they add so much to an ordinary outfit. Another piece that I've been loving is patterned leggings and pants, they add a pop of color to any outfit.   they are so cute. For favorite shoes of 2012 are definitely my black studded Steve Madden combat boots and my cream colored lace Toms.
The boots are so edgy with the studs and the lace Toms are so girly, they both can be matched with so many things. They are totally different styles. 2012 was the year where I discovered a lot of my beauty products. My favorite eyeshadows has been the Smashbox "Limitless" Cream eyeshadows, they stay on for a long period of time and it looks you spend a lot of time. All you need to do is dab a little on your eye lid and blending it. For mascara I love the Maybelline Cat Eyes waterproof mascara. I makes your lashes so volumized and thick. My lips get really dried during the winter time and Maybelline's Baby Lips smoothing lip balm absolutely helps, it keeps nice and smooth and moisturized. Nail polish is my absolute favorite part, in 2012 that's when Essie came out with their winter collection with my favorite shade. I love the shades Mint Candy Apple and Very Berry Raspberry. Whenever I don't know what color to paint my nails I always go for these two. For favorite fragrances of 2012 I love the Taylor swift Enchanted Wonderstruck perfume and Marc by Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume. Wonderstruck has a really sweet and fruity scent, while Daisy has a more classic scent.
    In 2012 I was really into more of gold colored jewelry, but I only have three favorites. My first one is a gold double layered necklace with two birds, it can go with so many outfits. Second I love spike bracelets and here I just have a gold stretchy bracelet. My last one isn't gold but they are these rope bracelets with little beads. I really like them because they look really bohemianism. Now on to total random favorites. My favorite ice creams has been the Starbucks Caramel Macchiato and Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Therapy. My favorite scent for 2012 had been Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Caramel Latte candle, the best scents combined pumpkins caramel and a latte. In 2012 I started to order Lemonade Passion Tea at Starbucks and I fell in love with them, it's and addiction guys. My last random favorite of 2012 has been macaroons and it was my first time trying them and I think maybe about March and they were unbelievable. 

                                                       Favorite Songs of 2012
                            
                                                  Little Things by One Direction
                                             It's such a meaningful song for girls!
Ronan by Taylor Swift

                                                            Lighting by Alex Groot
                                                            Discovered on Youtube
                                   
                                                                Favorite Movie 
                                                                
 So these are all my favorites for 2012. Another great year has passed. I hope you enjoyed this post, see you next time!

Leave a comment below telling my you favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment