Friday, March 22, 2013

Pretty Little Liars, Hanna Marin Inspired Outfits

     Hey everyone, so today I'm finally back on track with my Pretty Little Liars Inspired Outfit series. If you are not familiar with this series it's basically where I try to recreate 2-3 outfits whore by the main characters on the show Pretty Little Liars the hit T.V. series on ABC Family, for a more affordable price, but with similar clothing pieces. I will Pretty Little Liars linked at the bottom. So about two posts back, I did the first of this series, where I recreated two of Aria Montgomery's outfits. Today I'm doing the second of the series, an outfit inspiration from Hanna Marin. Hanna Marin on the show, is played by Ashley Benson. On the show Hanna is the most girly out of all the other girls, she has a bold and classic style, all her outfits are always so put together and preppy. She loves to layer pieces of clothing, have bright pops of color in her outfits and have statement pieces. 
Untitled #15


                                                                            Original Outfit #1
  The first outfit is probably the go-to Hanna outfit, it has all the elements of Hanna's style, shear tops, peplum skirts, statement accessories and bright pops of color. It is recreated from episode 19 season 3 "What Becomes of the Broken-Hearted", Instead of lace on top, I found a shear white long sleeve top that looks amazing with the outfit, and well suiting Hanna's style. For bottoms I found a black peplum skirt, exactly alike for half the Hanna's original skirt. For Hanna's neon yellow collar, it was originally from Zara for $15, but it was sold out so I found a really cute and close match, of a neon statement block necklace. For shoes I just with some black platform sandals. To tight the outfit together, I belted the skirt with a skinny neon belt. Also in the episode Hanna had a plaid blazer, but any blazer would be fine.

  Original Outfit #2

  The second outfit is one of more simply and casual outfits for Hanna's style. The outfit is fun and colorful. The top is a simple orange tank, that is nice and flowy. My favorite part of this outfit would have to be Hanna's pattern pants. The colors look so fun and screams spring to me. I actually found the original pair Hanna wore, it's by Nordstrom retailed for $76.
To tone down the colors go for a pair of neutral wedges. To finish the look I added a burnt orange Rebecca Minkoff cross body. This outfit can be easily recreated, you can mix and match the different colors.

  Thank you so much for reading, I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Keep your eyes out for more of the series! Follow!!!!!!!!! Comment!!!!!!!!!!
                                              ~Ruby
        
















No comments:

Post a Comment