Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break Lookbook 2013

Spring Break Lookbook


      Spring is well on its way here, and it's time to fill your closets with spring wardrobe. Put away those winter coats and chunky sweaters. Two of this spring's trends is black and white, and pastels. Also Spring break is here for most of you in school, today I put together four different outfits for you guys, that will fit almost any activity.
    Outfit #1: The first outfit is comfy and casual, its great for a day handing out if friends. I chose a graphic tank paired with a great pair of mint pastel jeans. If it gets chilly put over a gray cardigan to compliment the mint in the jeans. For shoes you want to stay casual so I chose a pair of coral Vans, also bringing out some of the coral in the graphic tank.
      Outfit #2:  The second outfit is my go to outfit for those hot days during vacation. The pastel pink top is flowy any light weight, also the polka-dots are super cute. Studded shorts are really in this season, I paired the top with some medium wash, high waist, studded shorts. Top it all of, the perfect pair of gladiator sandals.
       Outfit #3:  The next outfit is by far my favorite, it is so girly and feminine. It is a great outfit for going out, and can be worn right to dinner. The white lace top looks so cute with the black, tiger lily chiffon, skater skirt. Tiger lilies are a popular pattern this spring, and both the top and skirt are super girly. To tone it down a bit, and have comfy shoes to walk in, have a good pair of lace up boots. Here I chose a pair of super comfortable of black velvet material, combat boots by Dr. Marten. They are on the pricier side, but are easily dupable. 
        Outfit #4:  The last outfit is really easy and simply, but still cute. For the top I chose   a denim, sleeveless shirt. The white collar is really nice, because it gives a color block affect. Instead of paired blue denim, on blue denim, I chose a pair of pastel pink, color denims. To give the outfit more pattern and texture to the outfit, I picked my favorite pair of cream colored, lace TOMS.
        
      Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post, and gave you ideas on outfits for this spring.  Until next time...........
                                                      - Ruby:)
    







No comments:

Post a Comment